Application & Performance Server Monitoring
In-depth application and server monitoring to alert before potential issues happen. Find problems quickly
at source, increase productivity and user experience
Server Monitoring Service
What We Do
We offer various levels of support for monitoring both physical and virtual environments. Our helpdesk facilities enable us to monitor your most critical applications, servers, data storage and network infrastructure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Bluewire’s Support Services are designed to support your organisation’s IT infrastructure, allowing you to make the most efficient use of your technical and human resources.
Bluewire Server Monitoring Includes
- 24/7 server monitoring support
- Escalation management
- Third party management
Application Performance Monitoring Highlights:
- Root-cause analysis: Uses Dynamic Service Groups to determine whether your problem is with your application, database, O/S, or elsewhere.
- Monitor server O/S & Application performance: Monitors Windows Server 2003 & 2008, UNIX, Linux, IBM AIX, Solaris and virtually any application.
- Best practice performance thresholds: Recommended performance thresholds for optimum O/S & Application performance.
- Single pane of glass: Monitors the health of applications and the underlying physical and virtual server infrastructure.
- Support for multi-tier application architectures: Aggregate views of server and application groups by service (such as email), location, or department.
- Powerful alerting rules: Alerts and escalation sequences based on correlated events, sustained conditions, complex combinations of states, and more.
- Cost effective 24/7 monitoring server
- Proactive support on issues
- Awareness of problems before potential downtime
Why Work With Bluewire?
Bluewire’s team of consultants have many years of experience dealing with problems from all business sectors in small and large organisations. By engaging our Server Performance Monitoring paired with our Support service, customers have round the clock support without the investment of staff to cover shift patterns.
Find Out More
Please email us or call us on 0844 567 0580 to understand more about our Server Performance Monitoring service and how we could help your organisation.