DISCOVER SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT IN DEPTH
Centralised management and control
- Permanent visibility of all of your hardware and software assets, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X workstations and servers, in addition to Android and iOS tablets and smartphones.
- Monitor proactively the status of your devices and reduce the number of incidents with automatic updates.
- Automate the most common IT tasks, freeing up time for other projects and value-added tasks.
- Apply the policies established and optimise device power consumption.
- Monitor and block user Web browsing by category.
Dramatically reduce calls to support
- Remotely monitor and provide support to all devices, even if they are switched off.
- Use non-intrusive diagnosis and troubleshooting to boost productivity.
- Assess the work done.
- Show who has done what, with which device, for how long, etc.
- Demonstrate reductions in downtime and support times.
- Identify problematic hardware or software.
Real-time device inventory
- Control and monitor the CPU, memory and disk usage, services, software, etc. of all devices in the corporate network.
- Performance graphs.
- Control changes to installed software and hardware.
- License management.