IT organisations are constantly being challenged to improve the quality of project and programme delivery, reduce the time to implement key projects, and to reduce costs.
What we do
Our Project Managers work closely with customers to fully understand and document all requirements and to use the benefit of our experience to provide project direction. The Project Manager takes responsibility for managing the progress of the project at all times and provides the interface between the customer’s Project Team and Bluewire. We believe that using Bluewire’s Project Managers to manage your IT projects will reduce costs and decrease risks by using structured methodologies such as PRINCE2 which mean that your project will be run according to best practices in a professional and accountable way by :
- Setting Expectations by defining and communicating project aims and deliverables properly and by measuring and managing their delivery, unexpected outcomes, and the consequent increases in project costs will be avoided;
- Partitioning of tasks by clearly defining roles and responsibilities to allow focus and manageability, and by the allocation of consistent and appropriate project resources, project costs will be optimised;
- Status Reporting defining and managing acceptance milestones and communication processes, and the regular reporting of project status eliminates unexpected, and potentially expensive surprises;
- Risk Management: Bluewire’s Project Managers have extensive experience in quality of management of project issues and risks, ensuring that risks are reduced and issues managed in the most appropriate and cost-effective manner.
Our Project Resource as a Service has three elements:
- Project and programme management
- Service design
- Technical design
We take away the pain of unpredictable delivery timings and out of control budgets by delivering fixed-price project outcomes within our granular and transparent pricing model: Abacus. This approach means that customers are able to clearly determine the cost of delivery for all programmes whilst reducing internal costs and the time taken to initiate projects.
- Reduction in the risk of exceeding budget or timescales via our fixed-price project delivery mechanism and “Abacus” pricing model
- Improved budgeting ability and reduction in RFPs and ITTs
- Greater knowledge and IP retention via our predominant use of permanent members of staff and best practice methologies for project design and delivery
- Predictable and repeatable cost structures
- Cost reduction vs traditional project resourcing models of between 15-20% within the first year
- Flexible engagement model
- A complete outsource
- Working in partnership with the customer’s internal staff
- Working in partnership with the customer’s 3rd party organisations
Why work with Bluewire?
Bluewire has experienced Project Managers working along side medium to large projects ensuring the customer can meet deadlines and stay within budget. Speak to the team about your requirement for more information.
Find out more
Please email us or call us on 0844 567 0580 to understand more about our Project Management services and how we could help your organisation.